Last updated: September 21, 2023
2. Data Controller and Contact Information
Company Name: The Waste Transformers Investments B.V. Address: Rooswijkweg 7-9, 1951MH Velsen-Noord, The Netherlands Email: email@example.com
3. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data about individuals in the course of our business activities:
- Contact Information: This may include names, email addresses, phone numbers, and postal addresses.
- Business Information: Information related to your business, including company name, job title, and other business-related details.
- Transaction Information: Information about purchases, contracts, and other transactions with us.
- Technical Information: Data collected through cookies and similar technologies when you visit our website or use our services, such as IP address, browser type, and device information.
Other Information: Any other information you choose to provide to us in the course of your interactions with us. For applicants and employees, we may be required to process additional personal data, such as work history, ID documents or personal bank accounts.
4. Legal ground for Processing
We base our processing of personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual Obligations: To fulfill our contractual obligations we have with you based on a contract, such as providing our food waste processing installations and related services to our B2B clients. This also includes labour contracts and ensuing legal obligations.
- Legitimate Interests: We might process your personal data for our legitimate interests, such as improving our products and services, communicating with you as our clients, and conducting marketing activities.
Legal Compliance: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Purposes of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining relationship: for doing businesses with you, we need to have contact by mail or telephone.
- Developing our services and products: to co-create our installations and improve our products, we need to have contact by mail or telephone.
- Creating marketing activities: to follow up with you about possible future collaborations, we may send you personalized emails or call you. If you expressly asked us to, we may send you newsletters.
- Processing personnel and applicant data: if you applied to a position with us, we may process your data in our applicant tracking system. If we employ you, we may process your data internally and with our payrolling partner.
6. Data Sharing
We may share personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Service Providers: We may share personal data with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our products and services, f.i. with Microsoft, AWS or Google services. We will retain ownership of data in such cases.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose personal data to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as responding to lawful requests from authorities.
7. International Data Transfers
Whenever possible, personal data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area. If we do transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
8. Data Retention
We will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, but never longer than 7 years.
9. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erase your personal data (in certain circumstances).
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data (in certain circumstances).
- Right to data portability (in certain circumstances).
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data (in certaincircumstances).
Right to withdraw consent (if processing is based on consent).
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided in Section 2.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we use two-factor authentication and train our team on how to safely interact with data.